Tuesday, November 24, 2009

B-Marsh


Over on my "sports page", I just went off on the so called "experts"...aka the press. It was specifically about the treatment by the press toward the Broncos, but it applies in all aspects of "the press"...I won't get started.


I wanted to post about a positive thing that I saw on Sunday, and gives me hope for the Broncos. B-Marsh...Brandon Marshall! Oh yes, I just did!


But Lockedawg...he got into it with Knowshon on the sidelines.


Yes, emotions were running high and words were exchanged in the heat of the moment, but B-Marsh is improving. He isn't going to be perfect over night, but you can see that he is really trying to keep his emotions from boiling over.


The last few weeks, B-Marsh has come a long way. I think it has a lot to do with his new relationship with the "Greatest Bronco Wide Out Of All Time" Rod Smith. Smith was a phenomenal wide receiver and an even better player and an even better human being. Rod has taken B-Mars under his wing to "mentor" him, and it is showing!


I will end with this quote from B-Marsh...something that I thought I'd never hear from him...sounds a lot like his new mentor and BFF...

"It's obviously frustrating. This is probably the most frustrating game I've been a part of...We all need to look at ourselves first. I'm going to go and watch film on myself and see what I'm doing wrong, what I changed from last year, how I can help the team move the ball down the field, get the ball. So I'm going to look at myself...I'll start there!"


Until next time...

the Lockedawg

No comments:

Post a Comment